Sunday, January 13, 2008

Great NFL Weekend


It sure is fun to watch leaders at work. Brett Favre leading the Packers into their division championship while playing at the "Frozen Tundra", and Tom Brady continuing the Patriots perfect season, are just two reasons why watching football this weekend has been exciting. Currently I am watching the Colts vs. the Chargers. Again, another quarterback, Payton Manning, controlling the tempo of the game and being a true leader. If you think about it, three out of the four quaterbacks that were, or are, playing this weekend, are definite Hall-Of-Famers! To me, that is amazing! The Packers game was especially fun to watch because of the snow they were receiving at Lambeau Field. AT times it was snowing extremely hard. I commented to my kids that "wouldn't it be fun to play football in that snow?". Of course my daughter didn't agree with me. I thought the two games last night were good games and well played. The Packers and Seahawks set a record for most points in a first quarter. Check the scores here.

No comments: