Sunday, January 6, 2008

January?


Today I went for a 50 minute walk...outside...in 60 degree weather! It is January 6th? What a beautiful "Spring" day! Right now it is 67 degrees. I set out on the front porch for about an hour playing on the laptop. My allergies are acting up. I am sure we will pay for this with some upcoming nasty weather. I am enjoying this weather but it sure makes me think of spring and the end of school. Anyway, enjoy this wonderful weather if you live in the area, and if you don't live in the area, we will enjoy it for you!

I just saw, as I was watching the Giant and Buccaneer game, that it is only 70 in Tampa Bay. We're close!

2 comments:

wildnis said...

Hi,
when you use copyright protected images without permission you should at least mention the copyright holder or the photographer.
The image was photographed by Rolf Hicker's travel photography

Shaun Carey said...

I apologize. It will not happen again.