Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008


I think we all make resolutions this time of year. Some of us let everyone know what our resolutions are and some of us don’t let anyone know. I think it is important that everyone does make resolutions to start the New Year. I don’t think it is important that we let anyone know. I am not saying you can’t let people know what your resolutions are but I don’t think it is necessary. After all, you are making the resolution(s) for yourself, right?

Why do I think resolutions are important? We all need goals in our life and what better time to set your goals than the beginning of the New Year? Don’t make your goals unreachable, but don’t make them so easy that you don’t feel like you have really accomplished anything either.

I have just a couple things that I am going to work on in 2008. First, I am going to continue to work on improving my health and eating habits. Second, I hope to spend more quality time with my family. The second one sounds easier but for me I find this hard with all the schedules and appointments we have as a family. It is possible though.

Everyone have a prosperous and healthy 2008!

No comments: