Saturday, January 5, 2008

Feeling Accomplished


I have been busy the last two days. I have installed wi-fi at my house, with the help of a good friend, and purchased and installed a web cam for use on the school's laptop and my home PC. Today I put my first video on Ustream. I tell you what, technology is awesome! I am "toy-king" and enjoy "playing" with all the new "toys" I have. I can't wait to implement them in my classroom. Today I actually feel like I am gaining on the technology rush. I am not, but I feel that way. I have to get some other friends, that are teachers, on board so that we can come up with some valid and exciting ideas for the classroom. I love being the first to do things in my classroom but I also love conversing with other teachers and racking their brains about the ideas they have. I have so many ideas rushing through my head I am having trouble keeping them straight! Check out my Ustream video.

No comments: