Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Am Legend


What a movie! I loved it. There was action from the get go and there were many unexpected turn of events. I would warn any dog lovers to bring a Kleenex or two. I thought this was one of Will Smith’s best performances. It was intense and full of “what ifs”. Being a science teacher these sci-fi films always peak my curiosity. Could something like this really happen? I doubt it but it sure makes you think. I guess you never know. Anyway, good entertainment! I would definitely recommend this movie.

Next on my list to see…Alvin and the Chipmunks (with the kids). By the way, my son is really excited because we saw a poster for the new Indiana Jones movie. He is a big fan. It is due out on May 22nd, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also seen I Am Legend and it will be Legend. It was the greatest movie I've seen in 2007. My favorite part is the ending.



Tyler Shelton