Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bowl Daze


Well, it’s bowl day (New Years Day for you non-football fans). There should be some good games today. Of course here in the Midwest we are watching some games closer than others. Currently I am watching Wisconsin vs. Tennessee. The game is now tied 7-7 in the first quarter with 7:33 left. The two games that will be watched closely around here are Missouri vs. Arkansas and Illinois vs. USC. I think the Missouri/Arkansas game will be a better game. There are two runner-ups for the Heisman trophy that are playing in this game. It will be interesting to see how the Midwest fairs in these Bowl games. I am using ESPN Interactive to keep track of scores and when the games are played. It is a great feature on the Dish Network. Since my Fightin’ Irish aren’t playing in a bowl game this year I am forced to keep track of the Midwest teams in the Bowls. We will be back next year!

GO IRISH!

No comments: