Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to School


It was good to get back to get back into the groove of things today and see all my co-workers again. It looked like we all had a long break. We all seemed to be in first gear. Of course the kids were a little "iffy" getting back also. Tomorrow we only have a half a day of school because of a workshop on ISAT testing. I am thinking about asking our superintendent if I can Ustream it to let all the teachers see how it works. It should be pretty easy to set up and get going.

I am watching the LSU/Ohio State game (BCS Championship). It is a good game and so far Ohio State has the upper hand. They are up 10-3 at the end of the first quarter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr.carey I really believe the first few weeks of school were a drag. I had alot of trouble getting into the groove.

anonymis