Sunday, January 6, 2008

End of Christmas Break

Christmas break is over. I will return to school tomorrow to start the 2008 part of the year. I am looking to forward to accomplishing many things with my students. I am pretty sure that I will have a student teacher this year. She did observation last year and I think she is going to make a really good teacher. I am anxious to get back to my routine.

I would like to take this time to tell my 8th graders something that I tell all my 8th graders. Keep in mind that you can accomplish anything in life as long as you are willing to work hard for it and make the necessary sacrifices to achieve it. This especially pertains to your career. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something! It is your life and if you work hard enough you can achieve it!

Good luck to all my students in 2008 and keep working hard!

No comments: