Monday, November 5, 2007

Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I posted last and many things have changed in the five days since. My computer is fixed! The time has changed. Cool weather is upon us and the leaves are pretty much at their maximum in color. Parent/Teacher conferences have came and went. I have taken down the Halloween decorations at my house.

I sure missed my computer and being able to post on my blog. It was amazing to find out how much I use my computer. I didn't realize how much until I couldn't go to it and do the things I do. I get on it to check my email, Myspace, weather, Google reader, and CNN. It is in a very convenient place in our house and my wife and I use it continuously. I'm glad my "baby" is home!

I can't believe it is getting dark at around 5:30 now! I know, it shouldn't surprise me, I have seen roughly 39 time changes. It just always cuts down on the amount of time spent outside when it gets dark so early, along with the cool weather. I didn't think we were going to get any color in the leaves this year. The last two weeks or so has proven me wrong. There are some very beautiful trees this year.

Parent/Teacher conferences went smoothly and I got quite a bit of work done while they were going on. I also got a chance to talk to some of the teachers on a personal level and it was nice to get to know a little more about them.

My son is sick today so I am home with him instead of at school. I got a lot of cleaning done and I also got the Halloween decorations taken down. I also got the chance to make a good fall meal, roast with vegetables.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I am the first to comment on this one well anyway it is kind of hard to belive how much you use your computer when you haven't goten on for a while. I don't think I've answered any questions.
Roman Volk

Anonymous said...

I think it is very hard to go without somthing you use everyday.I dont have internet witch stinks because i have Myspace and Yahoo so I cant see if I have mail or anthing like that. I have Megan do for me because Myspace is blocked at school and that stinks big time and Yahoo doesn't work that well at Teen Reach.so ya its hard being without somthing you use everyday.

Tiffany V.