Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fred Claus


It's been awhile! Our system was down at work so I was having a hard time keeping up on my writing. We're back so my first topic is "Fred Claus". My son and I went to see "Fred Claus" last night and we thought it was wonderful. It was funny, as expected, but also had a wonderful story to it. I see that the overall ratings of this movie were put at 3 stars out of 5 but I would disagree. I would give it a 4 or 4 1/2. I read one review that said that the movie makes it seem that Christmas is all about presents. Obviously this person was not paying attention to the movie in relation to what the situations in the movie did to the family. It had little to do with the actual presents that were delivered. I would recommend this movie to anyone! This is an excellent Holiday story and really gets you in the mood for Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "Fred Claus" will be an awesome movie.

S. Neese

Anonymous said...

I wonder what this movie will be like. I heard it is funny. I hope it is as good as everybody says is it.

Kristen Loos

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Fred Claus. I saw the preview and it looks so good. I hope I can see it soon and if I can't I guess I will buy it on dvd when it comes out.

K. Shepard

Anonymous said...

I think "Fred Claus" will be an awesome movie.I wonder what this movie will be like. I heard it is funny. I hope it is as good as everybody says is it.I would like to see Fred Claus. I saw the preview and it looks so good. I hope I can see it soon and if I can't I guess I will buy it on dvd when it comes out. by zach hill

Anonymous said...

Mr.C
I can't wait to see Fred Claus. It will be so much fun.I'm glad you got to see it. Alot of people say it is awesome. I can't wait until I go and see this awesome movie.

Kaleen Lay

Anonymous said...

I have seen the movie and i do have to say it is very good and it does get you in the spirt for Christmas. So if you have to choose any movie coming up soon i would recomend this movie.

Halee Flesner