Friday, November 16, 2007

St. Louis and a GPS


I am going to St. Louis tomorrow. I am going to test out my new Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS. So far I have just used it around Quincy. GPS units are amazing! This particular unit has many easy to use features. If you have the means I would highly recommend purchasing one especially if you travel a lot. The only complaint that I have about this unit, and it is a small one, is that it takes it a while to sync into the satellites when you first turn it on. Other than that it is easy to use and easy to read. My kids think it is amazing (along with all the adults I have shown it to!). You can use it in the car, on a bike, or even when you are walking somewhere. I will give you an update on how it works in a city atmosphere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are fantastic, i had one for a while and made a few trips w/ it and it was great, I have a smartphone now that I use if im ever lost, but I do love the GPS feature that finds local restaurants/gas stations

www.quincyforums.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks really nice. When i get older i should get one. Or i could get one for my mom because she needs one!! Lol Let me know how it works in sant louis!!

Jacob Dietrich

Anonymous said...

I think GPS's are good
joey Blickhan

Anonymous said...

I think that gps can come in handy. If you get lostyou can use it.If you are driveing a far distance you can use a gps. you can save time. Brandon epley