Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Podcast Away!


As most of you students know, I went to a podcast workshop yesterday. In some ways it was very interesting and exciting but in others it was rather disappointing. It was more of a push to buy Apple products than it was to enhance our knowledge about podcasts. The gentleman that presented at this workshop was very knowledgeable but I feel at times he talked over some of our heads. We were provided minimal time to work with podcasts on a Mac book. That would of been fine if all of us were familiar with how to use a Mac. I don't think anyone in the room, besides the the two men that came to present at the conference, were familiar enough with macs to get down to business concerning podcasts. Podcasts as a learning tool are, and will continue to be, a wonderful technological advance. I will find out how to do podcasts with Windows. I think I can be successful. All that being said, I was impressed with the Mac book. Once I got familiar with the small differences in how to use it, it was pretty easy to use and I was impressed with how everything seemed to flow together.

PODCASTS ARE DEFINITELY MY NEXT CHALLENGE IN TECH-TEACHING!

3 comments:

Shaun Carey said...

I published my first podcast! Here is the site if you want to download it. I will give you guys more info about it when I get a chance!

Shaun Carey said...

I guess you need the site...duh! http://mrcareyscience.mypodcast.com

Anonymous said...

i no how to do it but it wont work when i try to put it on my mp3 could i come to your class and see if it works there from Tanner P