Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Computers


I love computers, most of the time. In the last couple of days my faith in technology has been tested. I have been having problems with a graphic driver at home, and to make a long story short, I am taking my personal computer in to have it worked on today. At school I am in the process of getting Power points moved onto laptops for parent/teacher conferences. It is taking me a considerable amount of time due to the fact that some of the laptops have not been used for awhile and when I shutdown they need to install updates. On one of them it needed to install 27 updates and on another one it needed to install 85! I guess you have to input to get output! Anyway, it could be worse. If I get behind on posts, you know why.

Computer technology is still on the top of my list for useful technology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you said...i do think that computers are a very good technology... i think that they can really help you but they take so much time to load...

Johnny manion

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you said about those that can listen to what you say and not have to right it down on a peace of paper,and they do relly good on test.


THOMAS ULRICH

Anonymous said...

I agree with that but sometimes they just get on my nerves and i just want to destroy them. I like them and i hate them. PS,I like the blog.

BY: SKYLER DURBIN
SEE YA TOMORROW