Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sleep=Academic Success


Just as I suspected! The amount of sleep does make a difference in academic success. I have always been a lover of sleep and I think that it made a difference in how I did in school. I still go to bed fairly early and I think it makes a difference in my attitude and how I function during the day.

They mention that one of the biggest problems is trying to get back to a routine schedule after summer break. It still takes me about a week to get back in the groove but I can tell that kids sometimes take two to three weeks to get back on track. The article also says that sleep affects the positive attitude of students. How many of you think you get enough sleep? I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT ALL STUDENTS READ THIS ARTICLE.

Here is another good article I found about the amount of sleep teens need. Wake Up, Sleepy Teens!

3 comments:

TOOKIE said...

You have been linked .



Still a trial .


But for CSC ( a member on the board in the genes ) I will link you

Anonymous said...

I think you should give us nap time in class so we can get better grades. ps: notes make me sleepy

Jake Voss

Shaun Carey said...

Jake,

I don't see that nap-time thing happenin'! Maybe I shouldn't use Powerpoints and do it the old fashioned way (writing on the board) and see how sleepy you get! Ha Ha