Monday, September 24, 2007

Organization

I have been cracked on a few times for being organized. I don't know why. Maybe because on some things I might take organization to an extreme. I keep everything on my desk in a certain place. My lesson plans have coded lettering to let me know what has been copied and what needs to be copied. I have school jobs set to be done on certain days. I just feel that if I am organized and ready to go then I have more confidence in what I am doing and how I am doing it. I have always been this way.

Here at school I see a lot of disorganization. I do not only see it from kids but also from fellow teachers. Some people can function like this and do a wonderful job at what they are doing. For those people, you are better than me. I would be a basket case if I tried to do my job like this. Like I said, some can do it. I can't. Some students think they can function without organization. Most can't. Homework not getting turned in, projects being done the day before they are due, and tardies, are just a few of the ways I can pinpoint a student that is not organized. If you are one of the very few that can not be organized, and be successful, then the more power to you. On the other hand, if you think you don't have to be organized and you are stressed all the time and your grades are less than stupendous then maybe you should think about getting on the Organization Train. Trust me, if you give it a legitimate try you will be surprised what you can accomplish.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes,Mr.C is very organized every day you walk in his room his desk is very clean.and no that is no a bad thing it just not like what alot of people are like.I start out organized and with certain things i stay organized.

Anonymous said...

I like to be organized. I like to organize almost all my stuff. The stuff that I don't organize is the junk on my entertainment center and my bed. I like wen my pillows are all around me, and my sheets are bundled up. I don't no why, but I jsut do.

Anonymous said...

I know that it is hard to stay organized... i know from experiance


grace Behrensmeyer

"peace out dudes"

Anonymous said...

Organization is important to students and teachers.Mr.Carey is very organized and he knows everything he has to get done and he does it. Someday I wish I could be as organized as he is.

mello.yello13 said...

I like being organized but sometimes it doesn't work. I even sleep in a certain way! Mr. Carey, you have the right idea.

-Matt M.

Anonymous said...

Organization is important because you are more prepared and ready.To teachers and students it is very important and Mr. Carey does a good job of staying organized.I hope I can be as organized as Mr.Carey one day.

Anonymous said...

Organization because you are prepared and ready.Teachers and students should be organized it is not a bad thing.Staying organized is Mr.Carey thing he does not let his desk get messy. I hope I can be as organized as Mr. Carey someday.

Christian Witte

Anonymous said...

Mr. Carey is very organized. But that is actually a good thing because if you are not organized and you are a teacher, you could end up losing someone's assignment on a messy desk and think they didn't turn it in at all. Also, I just think the room would seem cleaner if neat.

Kaytlynn Shepard

Anonymous said...

hey Mr.C well i love organization also and it does help you a lot but i am still having trouble gettin my project done!!!!! sorry i kind of got off subject but i think it's great that you have organization. all the teachers that don't have it absolutely need it and so do the students!!!!

~*Taylor Plunk*~

Anonymous said...

I like to be organized. If I'm not organized I would totally stress out! Keeping organized is actually a good thing but most people might think it isn't.I totally agree with Daulton Mr.C's desk is very organized. When I become a teacher when I grow up, I hope my desk is as organized as his.

Elizabeth Davis