Friday, March 28, 2008

Pie For A Good Cause

Today I took a pie in the face for a good cause. Our students at our school raised money for a sick student at the grade school. The class that I sponsored won. The teachers also won which meant our principal also got a pie in the face. It was back and forth for most of the day. Some of my wonderful colleagues made sure that the principal and I tied so we both would receive "the piece of pie". It was a wonderful way to finish off a week and added that extra spark to the school atmosphere that is needed this time of year. I wish I had a picture but I am sure I will be able to update you with a picture at a later time. I think all of my seventh graders snapped a picture of me with the pie all over my face. If anyone would like to donate to this worthy cause please send your donation to Payson Seymour High School, Pie In Face Fund, 420 West Brainard, Payson, IL 62360. All proceeds will be donated to the child's fund. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. C that was so funny, and the look on your face when you got pied was priceless. Grace really smacked you right in the face! so how did it feel? I should have got it on my camera, too bad.

Laaken Stotler