Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Basketball and Baseball Right Around the Corner


One of my favorite times of the year is right around the corner. The NCAA basketball tournament for men is from March 20th to April 7th. This is a great time to be a college basketball fan. I think this years tournament will be exceptional. Go Duke Blue Devils!

Opening day for Major League Baseball is March 25th. It is a sign of warm weather and the sound of the crack of the bat in the air. Go White Sox! There is nothing like our national past time, regardless of what it going on in the news concerning steroids and the like. There is just something about the smell and sounds of a ball park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen brother! Opening day is just around the corner. I retired from coaching this year and I have the itch bad! I can't wait till the first pitch.