Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Tweet Map


I have belonged to Twitter for awhile and find it absolutely addicting but did not like having to go to my "followed" to find out where they were from. Problem solved. My Tweet Map not only shows you where all your followers are tweeting from but also shows you their latest updates. It is really cool to be able to see all your "followed" right on a map. It is, of course, powered by Google. It is brought to us by Minot Public Schools and Tech Director Craig Nansen. The script is by Trey Welstad. This would be a great geography tool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been playing around with Google Earth lately. Its very powerful software. I have a few posts out on Google Earth concerning background radiation around the world. Its amazing what Google can do these days.

Ironman