Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just Thinking About Wii, PSP, and PS3

I was at my brother's and my mom and dad's this past weekend. My brother has a PS3 and a PSP and my mom has a Wii. I miss gaming but I am still not sure if I have the time to devote to it to validate the cost. My brother and my mom both have their systems setup to receive wireless internet and it is a wonderful tool. I am impressed with the PS3 graphics and audio but I am also impressed with the internet capabilities of the Wii. The PSP is definitely notches above my son's Gameboy Advance but I don't know if I would use all the features. I have a Zune so I probably wouldn't use the music application for the PSP. On the other hand, having the internet in the palm of your hand would be cool and handy. I didn't like that the PSP didn't pull in several sites due to "insufficient memory". Maybe that is something that can be adjusted or fixed with a bigger memory card. I have wireless at my house and the Wii or the PS3 would be a snap to hook up and get going. Cost is definitely a factor in choosing one of these systems. PS3 is a little out my range currently. I guess I am just talking because I just don't think I have time to play with any of these systems to justify spending that amount of money.

No comments: