Thursday, April 3, 2008

Way Too Long...

spring

It's been way too long since I have posted. It's not that I haven't had anything to say, we are just getting Spring weather and outside sure is sounding better than inside. My son and I are doing the Scout/Camping thing this weekend. 60 degrees and sunny...can't beat it. I hope to get the rest of the yard raked on Sunday as prep for the fertilizer. I have been walking outside as much as possible instead of the mall and it sure feels good to do so.

On the work front, school is winding down but there is still much to do. We have an 8th grade project coming up next week and we will start their autobiographies in early May. 7th graders will probably get one more shot at blogging and they start their projects in early May. I will be taking next Tuesday as a personal day to go on a field trip with my son to Springfield, IL and on Friday of next week I have a committee meeting on Friday morning. The tech director and I will be having a couple of days of meetings coming up to discuss what technologies to use in class and how best to use them. It is a busy time!

I will try to be a little more on top of my writing!

No comments: