Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Solar System Projects Graded

I got the 8th grade solar system projects graded today! It is always a relief to get projects graded. I have to give much of the credit to my sub and the paraprofessionals in my room. They made sure the projects were set up in an orderly fashion and easy to view. The students did an excellent job on the projects. The only thing I have left to do is to take pictures of all the projects. I plan on getting that done tomorrow. As a class, some of the students have to help me with creating Payson's first voicethread. If you don't know what a voicethread is then you need to pay attention to my blog for future posts. The kids put a lot of work into these projects and it showed in the grades they received. Congratulations 8th graders on a job well done! If anyone is in the school visiting in the next 3 days or so they are more than welcome to check in at the office and make a trip down to my room to see some interesting projects!

No comments: