Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 For The Price Of 1!

Today I had the pleasure of having two student-observers in my morning classes. It was wonderful to have two energetic, thought provoking, students working with me today. I feel that both of these young ladies are going to be extremely good teachers. They seem to take in information, and ideas, like a sponge! It takes me back to when I started teaching and the feelings of "I am going to save the world!" I would like to think I still have a little of that left. Both of these students jumped right in when it came to helping the students out with questions and they both seemed really interested in the projects that were going on in my class. I wish them both the best of luck and I hope they stay as positive and energetic as they currently are!

No comments: