Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Wife's Birthday


Today is my wife's birthday. She turns 40. Although it sounds corny, she is still as pretty today as she was the day I met her. I would like to thank her publicly for all she does to keep my kids and I in line. That is a difficult task some days! She is the "organizer" at home and makes sure the kids have their snacks, and lunches, for the day, and makes sure all the papers are signed and get back to school. I couldn't ask for a better wife and I don't think I could get lucky enough to find another one like her. She knows when to get on me about certain things and knows when I need some time to myself. My wife has never told me I can't go out with my friends but always makes sure that I know she will miss me when I am gone somewhere. She is special. I love you Sue. Happy Birthday, and may we have 50 more birthdays to celebrate together!

1 comment: