Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


Busy weekend! Friday I took my son to see Indiana Jones. It was good but a little more hoaky than the past Indiana Jones movies. On Saturday we had some friends over for a cook out. It was a good time. On Sunday we made the trip to my in-laws in Iowa. My son and I went fishing with Grandpa and caught 14 fish (Bluegill, Bass, and Crappie). My son cleaned all but 5 of them. It was his first time and he did a fine job. As a family we spent a lot of time outside even though it seemed like there was a constant threat of rain or storms. Today we grilled out hamburgers at my in-laws and I fried about half of the previous day's catch. My wife and I left after lunch. The kids are excited because they get to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight by themselves. When we got home I got the yard mowed. My wife and I enjoyed a quiet dinner out and are currently watching Ocean's 12 (not too exciting so far).

No comments: