Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer So Far


I have been really busy so far this summer. I have done some Spring cleaning, painted part of the the garage, done some "fixin' it", cooked, taken the kids to the park and for ice cream, and walked everyday so far. I have been slacking in the blog department but I will do better. I am currently waiting for my mother in-law and my wife's Aunt to stop by with some clothes for my daughter. Yes, I have been busy but it has been a fun and stress free busy so far. I get my blood work done on Thursday for my kidney doctor visit which is next week. Vacation is right around the corner and I am really looking forward to it. My son just got Lego Indiana Jones today for his PS2 and he and his friends have been up in his "man-cave" all day playing it. He put it on reserve and has been patiently waiting it's arrival for about a month or so. The weather has been exciting around here the past couple of weeks with strong storms and tornado watches and warnings creeping up it seems like every couple of days. Anyway, enjoy your summer because I am sure enjoying mine! By the way, I rub it in to my brother every chance I get!

No comments: