Thursday, May 15, 2008

The End of School


The end of the school year has really crept up on me this year. Is it because of how busy I have been with everything or is it because I am getting older? I feel my blogging has been suffering but other aspects of my technological education have been thriving. I have been working on mastering the art of podcasting which I will be the first to say that I still have a way to go. We just finished a voicethread (new web application) on our 8th grade solar system projects. I have also been trying to keep up with all the new web applications, which by the way is next to impossible. We just got notice today that our grant was approved for a PV array (Solar Panel System) at the junior high and high school. I will tell you that I am not complaining. I have enjoyed staying busy on these topics.

As far as the home front, everything for the school year is wrapping up for my kids also. My kids had their school Spring program last week and my daughter just finished up dancing for the year with her Spring recital. My son has his scout graduation ceremony this Friday. He will be one year away from being a boy scout!

I have really enjoyed this school year, especially the kids. The seventh and eighth graders have been wonderful this year and have worked hard. We have done a lot of stuff with computers this year and I hope it continues next year. The projects that we did this year were of very good quality. Good job junior high!

No comments: