Thursday, August 30, 2007

Early Dismissals


It looks like we are finally going to get a full day of school in! I don't know if the kids, and/or teachers, will be able to function having to work for a full day. Ha! Ha! My lesson plans look like heiroglyphics and I am having a hard time keeping track of where I am in each class. This is the first year since I have been at Payson Seymour, that I can remember, having this many days early in the year where we had to be dismissed early for heat. I am very proud of the 7th and 8th graders on the way they have adjusted and gone with the flow.

Now that it looks like we will have full days from here on out (until snow days!) we can get down to business and get in a routine. A couple more days of catching up and I should be back on track. Of course Monday puts a little kink in things, since it is Labor Day, but at least that is a known day of vacation. If I don't get back to you...Have a great Labor Day! Here's to routine!

No comments: