Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Football


Football is upon us! My son's season starts this weekend. College football started last weekend and the NFL starts tomorrow night. Today was the first day that if felt like football season around here. It was around 65 degrees or so and drizzling around practice time. My son is playing the line. He is in 5th grade and weighs 109 pounds. He is not fat but is built pretty big. He loves football and I think that he really understands the game, but what do I know. My school didn't have football. We were too small. He loves to talk about it and has really been bonding with the team. Quite a few of them have nicknames already. So far I have heard the names "Grizz" and "Mount Mosely"...pretty cool for 5th and 6th graders!

Like they say "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?"

No comments: