Monday, September 15, 2008

As she teaches...


As Ms. Hermesmeyer teaches her lesson to the freshman I find myself thinking about all the ways to teach with a Smartboard. The possibilities are pretty much endless. Kids interacting with the board, each other, and with you as the teacher. How much better can it get? Could Smartboards eventually teach a class by themselves? Probably. Does human interaction and imagination make learning on the Smartboard more exciting and beneficial? Definitely! We, as teachers, have to make sure we are stretching the Smartboard technology to the limits so that better products can be created. New projects and ideas on the Smartboard are what the Smartboard is all about! I hope I have the opportunity to work with a Smartboard on a continuous basis. I am sure it would increase my teaching success on many levels.

No comments: