Monday, September 1, 2008

Rolling with Technology

Since we have established a routine in school it is about time to bust out the technology and put our 2008 brains to work! I have started by creating a social network for all the teachers at Payson Seymour. I hope all of the teachers take advantage of this. I think it will become a great asset. The 7th grade gmail accounts are almost set up and I have sent the first email of the school year to my current 8th and 9th graders. Is there any end to what you can do with technology? The Smartboards for the math teachers are in! I can't wait to get my hands on this interesting technology! Mr. Page will be very useful in filling us in on the capabilities of this futuristic textbook. May we all profit from the advantages of technology and have patience when technology doesn't always work the way we want it to.

No comments: