Thursday, February 21, 2008

Computer App Teaching


I had a very motivating and busy day today at school. My 8th graders started using Google Reader today to come up with some information for their new blog post. The 7th graders took their Chapter 7 Test so I got those graded and ready to hand back tomorrow. I got lesson plans done for next week which, to me, was amazing considering today was my first day back in school from watching over my sick kids. I also had the opportunity to introduce my student observer to Google Apps and Twitter. She is so excited. She plans on sharing it with her friends and fellow Golden Apple Award winners. It is really rejuvenating to see a young person that is going to be entering the teaching profession so excited about technology and it's uses in the classroom. I really believe she is going to be a wonderful teacher. She will be my student teacher next fall.

No comments: