Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy





It has been a busy couple of weeks. Just a couple of things to give you an idea. On Saturday we had some friends, with their children, over for supper. They were at our house until 11 p.m. We had fun but it was a busy day getting ready for them. On Sunday I loaded up a recumbent bike of ours to take to my mother and father-in-law. We drove up to West Point, IA and dropped the bike off and had a delicious dinner. We played a few games of Euchre and then took off and visited my wife's Aunt and Uncle. I think we got home around 6:30 or so. As I said, busy, but we had a lot of fun. This week will be busy because it is a short week. This means that as a teacher I have one less day during the week to get everything done for next week, which is another short week. I have some added duties this week due to the fact I have to get ready to do a workshop over at the grade school. I love these kind of weeks. They fly! These kind of weeks keep you on your toes. The women of my family now have haircuts tomorrow night. My son and I have a scout meeting on Wednesday night and Thursday is Valentine's Day. This is awesome! Life in hyper speed! Good luck trying to catch me standing still!

No comments: