Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting




I voted this morning at 6 am. I thought I would be there early enough that I would not have to wait. Wrong! I think there were ten, or so, people in front of me to get into the door. It is an easy process but I did not think that the people that were working the polls were overly friendly. I about got my head taken off for trying to borrow one of their pens. Anyway, it was pretty painless and I am glad I voted. It does concern me a little that I am not the most knowledgable person when it comes to politics. I knew for certain how I was going to vote for President and for a couple of other issues but some offices I had no idea on. I guess as long as I voted for what I wanted as far as President and the issues that concerned me I did the best I could. I can't wait to see the results. I have to say that this is the first Presidential race that I have even been remotely interested in. Here's hoping for a great four years either way!

No comments: