Sunday, November 23, 2008

IETC


I went to the IETC (Illinois Educators Technology Conference) this past Thursday and Friday. Other than worrying about my wife while I was there I had a great time. Mr. Page and I presented on Friday during the last session. It was not the best time slot but we had an active crowd of 15 and we had a blast sharing our knowledge about Senteo Clickers. I think for being the first time presenting together we worked well together. We had a script but we both kind of fed off each other and added to each others parts. I would love to do workshops and seminars throughout the year especially during the summer.

We were disappointed with the general seminars but the luncheon speakers were exceptional. I actually got to see Vicki Davis speak. I subscribe to her blog "Cool Cat Teacher Blog". So overall a great time and I did learn some things and meet some incredible people.

No comments: