Thursday, July 31, 2008

New School Year, New Look

I thought since pretty much everything I know at school is changing, which is a good thing I think, that I should change up my blog and update the look. I hope you like it. We, as teachers at Payson Seymour, are 18 days away from school starting. The summer has slipped away at an unbelievable rate! I have really been a slacker lately on blogging but have put it in my head that this is a good way for me to get back in the groove of the school routine so my posts will become as frequent as they were during last school year. Most of you know how summer goes...busy, busy, busy...and the last thing you want to do is tie yourself to the computer. I have taken a pretty good break from blogging so I feel refreshed and ready to go.

By the way, the changes I am referring to are a new contract, many new teachers, a new principal, and some moving of teachers. It is going to be a good year!

During the next few days most of my blogs will be from Jott so they will be short and if anything is misquoted or hard to understand it is because it was not transcribed correctly. I will be busy with a family reunion. It should be fun. My wife's family is fun and full of jokesters. Enjoy the new look!

No comments: