Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wikispace

I started a wikispace before Christmas. It is a wonderful tool that gets everyone involved. My wikispace is for school and contains project information, announcements, and pictures. The eighth graders seem to be the most interested in it. It sure makes life simpler as far as getting reminders out and information published for kids and parents to see. I do have a school website but I have found that the wikispace is easier to work with. Most of the things that I have put on the wikispace are as easy as copying and pasting. Another advantage is that kids can add information to the wikispace and I am immediately notified of what it is by email. I have stressed that the information be school appropriate. Please visit my wikispace and get your own wikispace!

No comments: