Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Fun Few Days

I was at school Monday and the day flew because I had so much stuff to get ready for the next two days. Tuesday and Wednesday I took Personal days to go see an ACDC concert in St. Louis. The concert was amazing! One of the best I have seen. I couldn't believe how great they sounded and the energy they had. I mean, Brain Johnson is 61! Anyway, I was expecting to get back to school today but that was not to be. We were out due to the cold. The wind chill was in the -20s! It sounds like that is what it is supposed to be tomorrow morning so I guess we will see what happens as far as school tomorrow. I was busy most of the day today but I didn't even stick a toe outside. I have recently got back into Facebook and many of my friends have done the same. Stay warm!

No comments: