Monday, October 6, 2008

Countdown to Smartboard


Two days and counting. The Smartboard that will adorn my room will be installed on Wednesday! I can't wait. I have many lessons already done and ready to go and I am lucky enough to be subscribed to a wonderful site headed up by James Hollis. He seems to be quite the Guru! He has already taken time out of his busy schedule to help me out with a couple of questions regarding the Smartboard. The resources for the Smartboard seem to be endless. I guess the only setback on finding resources is time. I am excited and ready to start a new page in my teaching career.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get your smart board yet?? If so , how are you liking it??

Unknown said...

Did you get your smart board yet?? If so , how are you liking it??

Shaun Carey said...

Yes, I got it and absolutely love it. It takes teaching to a whole new level!