Friday, October 31, 2008

A Choppy November


Our November here at school is a chopped up mess. Next week we are here two days and some change. We have parent/teacher conferences next week. The following week we get out of school on Tuesday for Veteran's Day...seriously, a Tuesday, Wednesday I will be attending a Solar Workshop in Springfield, IL., and Friday I have a 1/2 day meeting at school. The following week I am helping a colleague present at a Technology conference on Thursday and Friday in Springfield, IL. and during the last week in November we will, of course, be enjoying Thanksgiving Break. What a month! It happens and it one of the things as a teacher you must get used to. My lesson plan book, if I didn't have a student teacher, would look like hieroglyphics. Everyone have a great November!

No comments: