Monday, December 17, 2007

Keeping Up With Technology


I am feeling a little "technoed-out". What I mean by that is that whenever I learn how to use some new technology then it seems like ten more new technologies pop up! I blog, audio podcast, read my Google reader, use Google docs, and try to implement this technology into my classes in a timely manner. As I read about other educators, and what they are doing with technology, I feel as if I am in the dark ages. I love technology and feel very strongly about how it has to be implemented into education so that our kids are ready for the world that will exist when they start, and continue, their occupation. I will continue to try to blaze a trail at our school, as far as technology goes, but I sure feel like a speck right at this moment.

I use Will Richardson, David Warlick, Karl Fisch, Vicki A. Davis, and TechLEARNING.com as resources currently. Does anyone have another site, or blog, that is really good at keeping educators up to date?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree lot with Mr.Carey. It seems that every company that ever made anything electronic has expanded into some kind of MP3 player or Zune or iPod. It's loosing me.

Grace Behrensmeyer

Anonymous said...

correction. losing me.

Grace