Thursday, April 30, 2009

Winding Down

School is almost over for the 2008-2009 year and I have to say it has been one of the best years in the 17 I have been teaching. I have developed, and solidified, some excellent relationships with colleagues and close friends. Some, of course, are both. The kids this year have worked harder as a group than any previous group I have had. The junior high kids have wanted to be challenged and have met every challenge with a smile. I don't want to hear anyone say that kids now days don't know how to work. I work with them 7 hours a day and I know they work! Our junior high kids are respectful, polite, and a pleasure to be around. I would like to thank our new principal, fellow colleagues, my wife and kids, and the students for a wonderful school year! I am already looking forward to next year.

Mr. C
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: