Monday, August 11, 2008

A Week From Today

A week from today I start school. I am excited! It is going to be a good year and I have spent a lot of time this summer in my room changing some things around and making it a little more homey. Thank you to Mrs. Linderer and Mrs. Steffen for giving me some of their time this summer to help in the redecorating process. I felt it was important to show the students that the young new teachers weren't the only ones that were going to bring something different and exciting to the table. I still have a few things to do at school but I think I am ahead of the game. It looks like on our schedule that we will have a little more time to work in our rooms the first couple of days of school. I hope all my students bring the same enthusiasm to school as the majority of the teachers. Wouldn't it be great if all of us were committed to having a positive attitude during the 2008-2009 school year?

No comments: